"25 Under 25" to experience Instagram Academy
Instagram is partnering with Are Media to support 25 female business-owners under the age of 25, giving them access to Instagram Academy - a one-day event covering best practice education on running a business on Instagram. The Instagram Academy will take place online on 10 November.
The "25 under 25" will get access to:
- Best-practice education: a one-day Instagram Academy curriculum covering best practice education on running a business on Instagram
- Industry experts: Advice and access to learn from the Instagram Academy experts sharing their own expertise and lived experience of running a business online
- Business grant: Participants will receive $1000 ad credit to support their business goals on Instagram
- Coaching & support: Participants will have access to 1-1 coaching from a member of the Facebook sales team to support them in the next steps needed for growth
- National coverage: Feature in an Are Media publication showcasing Australian entrepreneurs harnessing the potential of using social media to drive business success
As part of the program, we are collaborating with Are Media, Australia’s largest publisher of women’s focused titles such as ELLE, Marie Claire and Girlfriend, to reach to young women around the country and inspire growth and potential of young women entrepreneurs including those living in remote and regional communities and from culturally and linguistically diverse groups.
Applicants will be judged by the Instagram team together with some of Australia’s leading women entrepreneurs including Grace Brennan from Buy from the Bush and Jane Huxley, CEO of Are Media. Applications close 1 October, 11:59PM AEST.
Instagram Academy is part of the Boost with Facebook program, a free digital skills program supporting more than 30,000 Australian small businesses since 2018.